Orders are usually shipped within 3-4 business days via Ground Service to the Contiguous US for free on all orders,or unless expedited shipping is selected during checkout. Alaska & Hawaii will calculate additional shipping cost.
Canadian shipping is $6.99 on orders $50.00 or more for the following territories BC, AB, SK, MB, ON and QC.
- Expedited shipping is available via UPS or FedEx to US addresses.
Orders must be in-house by 1:00 pm EST to ship that day. Monday – Friday only.
Orders received during the weekend will not ship till Monday.
- International shipping is available via United States Postal Service Priority International mail.
Taxes and duty may be applied to your shipment as a C.O.D. charge that you would be responsible for. Check with your local postal service before hand to see what these cost may be.
This excludes Canadian shipments where taxes are collected at point of sale.
- You can get estimated shipping costs from the VIEW CART page or during checkout.
Products in “like new” resaleable condition can be returned for a full refund of the product cost or exchange. Film that has been removed from the backing paper, or has been cut or trimmed to size at the factory are not eligible for refund. Shipping charges are not refundable. Call Decora Window Film at 321-701-3081 for a Return Authorization number and address to send returns.
Our commitment to you
We want to make your online experience satisfying and safe. Our data collection policy goal is to provide you with a robust online experience. We collect information online primarily to make it easier and more rewarding for you to use our services. Depending on the service you are accessing, you could be asked at various times to provide information such as your name, or email address. On other occasions such as when we provide services for purchases online, we may request your credit card number to conclude the transaction, or your mailing address to ensure proper delivery. We request this information to be of greatest value to you.
How the information is used
Our services have been designed to enable us to provide information to those customers who wish to receive it.
Below is a description of the uses of information we collect and how our visitors benefit from this action:
- We provide information to customers who are short on time and wish to receive pertinent information regarding our products.
- We provide a service that allows our customers to share the great news regarding our products to friends and family.
- We provide a e-newsletter that is sent out periodically for customers who wish to receive our product information, coupons, discounts, and other information. Sporadically customers will qualify to win free products, service discounts, coupons. We provide special rate programs.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, and use of the information?